Cycle Maine & Acadia National Park
While the rugged beauty of Acadia National Park naturally gets the headlines there is so much more to cycling in Maine. From the coastal scenery that inspired the tempestuous seascapes of the acclaimed 19th-century American painter, Winslow Homer, to the quintessential New England fishing villages and lighthouses, to riding up a mountain at dawn to watch the sunrise above the Atlantic Ocean, Maine offers something for cyclists at every level. Spend your days riding the quiet and beautiful tree-lined roads and your evenings enjoying some of America’s finest seafood cuisine – the perfect antidote to busy city life.
- Ride through the beautifully rugged Acadia National Park, one of the nation’s most beloved parks.
- Enjoy sunrise and epic views from the top of Cadillac Mountain, known for being the first place to see the sunrise in the United States.
- Dine on some of America’s finest seafood cuisine – with a local leader’s expert insight to guide you to the best spots.
- Pedal through quintessential New England fishing villages and visit some of the most inspiring lighthouses you’ll ever see.
- Cycle the same rugged coastal scenery that inspired the tempestuous seascapes of the acclaimed 19th-century American painter, Winslow Homer.
- Adventure and Active
Our leaders are born and raised in-count ...